Dear A.M. Costa Rica:
Here are a couple points I would like to hear all the candidates position on.
1) Country’s debt, out of control, like the U.S.A. How are you going to resolve this?
3) Government bureaucracy is horrible.
4) Rivers are polluting both oceans (for different reasons). What is the plan to stop the pollution.
5) Inflation (yes government “numbers are low,” but in reality inflation is real high.) is really hurting the people.
6) Tourism. There seems to be a government ambivalence, toward tourism industry y tourists. This seems like a good place to generate more jobs and revenues. Tourists complain about, crime, high prices, bad infrastructure, no freaking signs.