There was more than chocolate syrup with that ice cream

The recipe won’t be found in the “The Alice B. Toklas Cookbook,” but someone in El Tejar de El Guarco, Cartago, is fooling around with hashish ice cream.

A 14-year-old went to Hospital Max Peralta en Cartago Friday with symptoms consistent with ingestion of marijuana. 

The Ministerio de Seguridad Pública said that the child ate ice cream laced with the drug.

Investigators said that the high school girl got the ice cream from a friend at school. The girl tested positive for marijuana at the hospital, investigators said.  The amount of marijuana in the ice cream must have been significant to cause the intoxication.

This entry was posted in Costa Rica News. Bookmark the permalink.