Candle blamed in Barrio Cristo Rey fire

Fire fighters blame a candle for a blaze that tore through three homes in Barrio Cristo Rey early Tuesday afternoon. They said that the candle had been burning in a washroom in one of the homes.

And in Guadalupe, Goicoechea, flames gutted an Artelec appliance store Monday night. Fire fighters said that the power cord for a fan appears to have caused the fire that swept through the showroom of the store.

This entry was posted in Costa Rica News. Bookmark the permalink.